SIHOO V1 Ergonomic Chair Specifications:
V1 Specifications Overview:
– 2D(Height & Angle) Adjustable Headrest
– Leather Headrest
– Mesh Design (Backrest, Seat)
– 4D(Height, Slide Front & Back, Sideways In & Out, and Pivot In & Out) Adjustable Armrest
– 2D(Height, In & Out) Adjustable Lumbar Support
– Adjustable Backrest Height up to 6CM
– Adjustable Seat Depth up to 5CM
– Adjustable Seat Height with Gas Lift
– Adjustable Knob for Tilt Tension
– Lever to Adjust Seat Height and 4 Position Locking Mechanism
– Aluminum Alloy Base Material
– PU Covered Casters (Rollers)
– Support Maximum Weight of 136kgs
– Net Weight of 24kgs
1. Ergo To Go sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for one year from the date stated on this receipt.
2. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, alternation of the product, improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, environmental conditions, due to wear and tear, or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the controls of Ergo To Go.
3. This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repacked and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sales of such products on Internet sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers.
4. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, modified, or altered without any permission of Ergo To Go.
5. Warranty claim cannot be transferred to another name and should be claimed only by the customer who purchased the unit.
6. This warranty covers the following:
• First 7 days upon the customer receives the unit and an issue is detected, Ergo To Go will shoulder the pick-up and delivery fee of the unit to replace the damaged part on our location with free of charge.
• If in case within 7 days the mesh and/or cushion part of the chair (Seat, Backrest & Headrest) sags/stretches or has cut/breaking, Ergo To Go will shoulder the pick-up and delivery fee of the unit to replace the damaged part on our location with free of charge.
• Ergo To Go doesn’t support home service and all part/s replacement of the unit will be done on our location.
• In an instance that an specific component/s of the chair has an issue, this will be subjected to investigation and will be decided by Ergo To Go and Sihoo if this requires a full replacement of the unit or part replacement only.
• All moving parts (headrest, armrest, lumbar support, gas lift, wheels, backrest height adjustment and sit depth adjustment) of the chair will fall under the 1 year warranty for parts replacement for customer who purchased the unit from August 21, 2021 and back, on the other hand customers who purchase the unit from August 22, 2021 will fall under the 2 year warranty.